Wasz top i antytop 2018
Moderatorzy: piciu6, Sanctified
- progmetall
- Posty: 12291
- Rejestracja: czw sty 01, 1970 12:00 am
-
pabloescobar19
- Posty: 5
- Rejestracja: czw sty 01, 1970 12:00 am
Mój top to
Behemoth - I loved you at your darkest (mimo negatywnych odczuć po przesłuchaniu 2/3 singli)
At The Gates - To drink from the night itself
Nuclear Assault - Out OF Order
Stillbirth - Annihilation of mankind
Cryptopsy - The Book Of Suffering - Tome II
Revocation - The outer ones
Rivers of Nihil - Where Owls Know My Name
_________________
Do you feel what I feel?
See what I see, hear what I hear?
There is a line you must draw
Between your dream world and reality
Do you live my life or share the breath I breathe?
Behemoth - I loved you at your darkest (mimo negatywnych odczuć po przesłuchaniu 2/3 singli)
At The Gates - To drink from the night itself
Nuclear Assault - Out OF Order
Stillbirth - Annihilation of mankind
Cryptopsy - The Book Of Suffering - Tome II
Revocation - The outer ones
Rivers of Nihil - Where Owls Know My Name
_________________
Do you feel what I feel?
See what I see, hear what I hear?
There is a line you must draw
Between your dream world and reality
Do you live my life or share the breath I breathe?
- progmetall
- Posty: 12291
- Rejestracja: czw sty 01, 1970 12:00 am
Nuclear Assault to płyta z 1991 roku, słaba zresztą.pabloescobar19 pisze:Mój top toBehemoth - I loved you at your darkest (mimo negatywnych odczuć po przesłuchaniu 2/3 singli)At The Gates - To drink from the night itselfNuclear Assault - Out OF OrderStillbirth - Annihilation of mankindCryptopsy - The Book Of Suffering - Tome IIRevocation - The outer onesRivers of Nihil - Where Owls Know My Name
berba pisze:jeszcze jest pół miesiąca, wiesz co się może w tym czasie z listą zrobić?
berba pisze:Nie mowiąc już że w lutym jeszcze coś zajebiaszczego z 2018 roku wynajdziesz
Oj tam, oj tam. Takich rankingów i tak nie należy traktować na poważnie, wszystko jest subiektywne.berba pisze:Napisz to 31 przed zeszmaceniem się
